Recently, I went to a local thrift store, Goodwill, Dollar Tree, and Half Price Books to find some books at a great cost. Here’s what I found:
- The Night Before The Night Before Christmas by Natasha Wing
I love the book in this series, so I’m glad that I found another to add to my collection!
- Biscuit’s Day at the Farm by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
This is such a classic, so I’m glad that I found a copy for my collection.
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
- The Adventures of Rainbow Fish (based on the best-selling books by Marcus Pfister)
- Al Capone Does my Homework by Gennifer Choldenko
- The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes #1: Every Cloud has a Silver Lining by Anne Mazer
I remember LOVING this series when I was younger. I hope that I can find more of these books so my future students can enjoy them too.
- Magic Tree House Research Guide #21: Leprechauns and Irish Folklore by Mary and Natalie Pope Osborne
I really love this research guides and think that they are great non-fiction tie-ins. I am really excited to find books like these for my future classroom library.
- Judy Moody #5: Judy Moody M.D.: The Doctor is In! by Megan McDonald
I love Judy Moody books, so I always love finding a book in the series that I don’t own!
- Flat Stanley #5: Stanley’s Christmas Adventure by Jeff Brown
- Biscuit Meets the Class Pet by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Just Like Jesus Devotional by Max Lucado
- Redefining Beautiful by Jenna Lucado
- The Ransomed Heart by John Elderedge
I’ve been wanting to find some Christian books and devotionals and all of these books look really interesting! Since I’m my sorority’s chaplain, I also like having a shelf of books in my room that anyone can borrow.
What books have you purchased recently?