- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
- The most recent movie that I saw in theaters was Moana… and I loved it! I can’t get the songs out of my head.
- This year, I will graduate college (too bad most people still think I looked 12 or 13!).
- Bookables and Tashapolis are my favorite Booktubers!
- If you were to live in any fictional world, which one would you choose?
I would want to live in the world of The Lunar Chronicles, but after Winter. I would love to meet any of the characters from that book! Kai would also be a great leader.
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
If I could bring one fictional character to life, I would probably choose Mia’s grandmother from The Princess Diaries. Even if she isn’t as nice in the books, I would want her to be real so she could tell me that I was the Princess of Genovia!
- Here’s an overrated, cliché question: What book would you bring if you were stranded on an island?
If I were stranded on island, I would want to have my Bible with me!
- A book that you didn’t expect would make you cry?
I actually can’t remember every crying from a book, but there were a few close calls. The Giving Tree, The Lorax, and Oh! The Place You’ll Go are few that almost make me cry.
- Random: One sort of food you wouldn’t mind eating for the rest of your life?
I love pizza! It also has unlimited possibilities with different toppings, so I could always change it up.
My Best Posts:
I don’t know what my best posts are, but here are some of my recent favorites:
- The Brittany Awards Parts One, Two, Three, and Four
- I loved reflecting one my favorite books of the year. I also liked dividing the books into categories so I could share more of my favorite books.
- Marissa Meyer Contest Entry and Update
- I had so much fun designing my hat for the Marissa Meyer contest. She’s one of my favorite authors, so I was so happy when she chose me as an honorable mention!
- My Thrift Store Book Haul posts
- It’s so much fun to find great books at the thrift store. I love sharing what I find on my blog!
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Beth @ Hello Beautiful
- Lucy @ Lucy’s Literature
- Lindsey @ Paradis Books
- Ola @ Ola Reads Books
Here are your questions:
- What are some of your favorite books from before you started blogging?
- What character from a book are you most like?
- What author would you like to meet in person?
- What is a popular/hyped book that you didn’t like?
- If you could eat any food from a book, what would it be?