Thanks to Of All the Books in All the Libraries for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
- Outside of the blogging world and reviewing books, I’m a teacher! I just started my second year of teaching as an elementary special education teacher.
- I love the water! One of my favorite places to go is the beach. Since I don’t live near the water, I usually only get to go there on vacation During the summer. Also, I love to go to the pool and float on my sparkle inner tube. This past summer, I finally splurged on a pool pass and didn’t regret it!
- I’m a dog person! I love cuddling with my dog, Bolt, and taking him on walks. He’s a little bit of a diva, but I love him so much and still in denial that he will be turning seven in two weeks.
- I have a twin sister! I’m the older one by seven minutes. My sister is my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without her!
- I really like makeup! I’m a huge fan of makeup, especially makeup that I can get discounted at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. I’m constantly checking the #tjmaxxfinds and #marshallfinds tags on Instagram. I go there so much that one of the employees suggested I work there.
- I am a member of the National Forensics League! In high school, I competed in Forensics which is speech and debate competitions. Usually, I competed in Dramatic Duo with my sister, but also competed in Humorous and Dramatic Interpretation individually as well.
- I am not very organized! Everyone I meet expects me to be a very clean and organized person because “it seems like I’m always put together.” However, I’m extremely messy! Even if my space isn’t exactly neat, I always know where everything is.
What are some interesting facts about you?