Recently, I talked about different gifts that you could give to a book lover in your life. Today, I will discuss gifts that I would give to characters in books that I love. Here are my choices:
- I would give baby clothes to Sophie’s niece in 10 Blind Dates!
I love buying gifts for babies, so I would love to pick out gifts for Sophie’s niece in 10 Blind Dates. She actually goes shopping for the baby in this book, so it would have been fun to pick out cute little outfits with her!
- I would give stationary to… Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before!
Now that Lara Jean is off to college, she may need some stationary to write to all her loved ones back home. Her letters turned out okay the first time, so I’m sure she wouldn’t mind more paper for writing!
- I would give art supplies to Abby from Love, Life, and the List!
Abby is going to be a famous artist one day, so she needs all the brushes, canvases, and paint that she can het her hands on.
- I would gives shoes to… Sweetie from There’s Something About Sweetie!
Sweetie loves to run, so she probably would love a new pair of running shoes!
- I would give Beats to… Bri from On the Come Up!
Bri loves music, so it would be cool to give her a pair of headphones to listen to music. Since she’s a rapper, it would be even cooler for her to listen to her own music!
What gifts would you give characters from your favorite books?
Follow me on…