Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your day is merry and bright. To celebrate Christmas on my blog, I will complete the Festive Book Tag. Here are my answers:
- A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with
I would love to spend Christmas with Sophie’s family! They have so many traditions, good food, and so much love for each other. However, I would be worried that they would try to set me up on blind dates.
- A bookish item that you would like to receive as a gift
I always appreciate getting Amazon gift cards because I like adding books to my Kindle due to limited space left on my bookshelf!
- A fictional character that would make the perfect Christmas elf
I immediately thought that Cress and Thorne would make great Christmas elves. Cress is excited about learning about new things about the world, so she would love to learn more about Christmas and the North Pole. Plus, she could make a lot of electronic toys. Meanwhile, Thorne has such an outgoing personality, I could see him leading an elf choir or hanging out with Santa’s reindeer. Plus, with the Rampion, Cress and Thorne could help Santa deliver toys if needed.
- Match a book to its perfect Christmas song
Maybe This Time is a romance that spans multiple holidays in the year, ending with New Year’s Eve. As a result, I Think New Year’s Day would be a cute song to pair with this book because it could signify the new beginning of their relationship.
- A book or fictional character that you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the nice list
Cardan is a well-loved character list, but before The Queen of Nothing, I would put him on the naughty list for sure. After his actions in The Queen of Nothing, I think he could convince Santa to put him on the nice list.
- Red, green, and gold: A book cover with a Christmas feel to it
Serious Moonlight is not a Christmas book, but the green panels and lights paired with a couple in cozy outfits reminds me of Christmas.
- A book or series that you love so much and you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year
I loved Daisy Jones and the Six this year and I have recommended it to several friends. I would love for more people to find this book under their Christmas tree!
Follow me on…