Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme is book events/festivals that I would like to go to some day. Since I am a huge homebody, I don’t really like to go to huge events or festivals. Consequently, I decided to include some fictional book events/activities or author signings that I would like to visit:
- Sarah J. Maas Author Signing
- Camping in the California forests (Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett)
- See Romeo and Juliet performed live (Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberly and Austin Siegemund-Brocka)
- Sarah Dessen Author Signing
- Eat at Big League Burgers and Girl Cheesin’ (Tweet Cute by Emma Lord)
- Go boating (Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett)
- Spend the summer at a lake house (The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen)
- Flip a house (Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey)
- Go to a book signing for January and August (Beach Read by Emily Henry)
- Meg Cabot Author Signing
What book events/festivals would you like to visit?
Follow me on…
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books Events that I Would Like to Go to Someday”
It would be so fun to spend the summer at a lake house!