On the fourth day of Blogmas, a blogger gave to me The Christmas Song Book Tag.
- “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you can’t help but love
Cardan is conniving and cruel, however, but he is a very interesting character to read about, especially in The Queen of Nothing. In the final book of the series, readers get to see Cardan’s cold personality, but also get to see other sides of him, including more about his twisted past.
- “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book do you hope to see under your Christmas tree?
For Christmas, I would like an Amazon gift card. I don’t have any more physical space for books, and I primarily read on my Kindle now anyway, so an Amazon gift card would be a more practical gift for me than a physical book.
- “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves
In Real Friends, Shannon struggles with finding out who her true friends really are. However, at the end of the story, Shannon becomes more comfortable with who she is as a person.
- “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: Which character would be on the nice list and which character would be on the naughty list?
Rowley and Greg are the perfect examples of the nice vs. naughty list, especially in this book.
- “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book melts your heart?
All of Kasie West’s nooks make me feel happy after reading them and Maybe This Time was no exception.
- “Feliz Navidid”: A book that takes place in a different country than your own
Eleanor Oliphant is the only book I read that completely takes place in a different country than my own. It takes place in Glasgow, Scotland.
- “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is one of my favorite Christmas books. It is funny, but also has a powerful message for all people to hear at Christmas time.
- “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional characters would you spend the holiday with?
I would love to spend the holidays with Sophie’s family in 10 Blind Dates. They all seem very close and that they have tons of fun!
- Baby It’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you not mind sacrificing to a fire to keep yourself warm?
While I don’t necessarily think any book should be used in a fire place, Internet Famous was my lowest rated book of the year at 1 star.
- “Do You Hear What I Hear?”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
Out of all the books that I’ve read this year, I’ve recommended this book to the most people. So far, everyone that I have recommended this to really enjoyed it!
Follow me on…
What is your favorite Christmas song?